Printed Active Titles
Bookstores can return one hundred percent of active titles purchased directly from Cicero Books LLC for full credit, provided the titles are:
- In undamaged and resalable condition
- In their shrink-wrap packages
- Returned within 12 months of the original purchase date
- Accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
Prior authorization is not required.
Returns should be sent to:
Cicero Books LLC
1060 West Bagley Road
Berea, OH 44017
(440) 212 5659
There is no restocking fee for active titles.
Bookstores are responsible for paying return freight charges.
In order to receive full credit, bookstores must return superseded titles within 90 days of the revised edition notification, or by December 31 of the copyright year of the new edition, whichever is later.
Cicero Books reserves the right to refuse a return if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- the textbooks are returned more than 360 days after the original purchase
- they are no longer in new or resalable condition
- they had been sold as non-refundable
- a new edition is in print, and the textbooks are returned more than 90 days after the new edition notification or after December 31 of the copyright year of the new edition.
Should a return be declined for one or more of these reasons, Cicero Books will provide an explanation of the reason for the decline within 15 business days.
Electronic copies of textbooks are not refundable.